An immaculately refurbished six bedroom family house of 3270 sq ft
- Our Client had only a matter of weeks to buy a family home before moving his wife and three children over from America
- We achieved an exchange of contracts within 24 hours of receipt of paperwork since another buyer tried to ‘gazump’, offering a higher price
A very bright three bedroom penthouse apartment with a 24h porter
- Our client needed a flat with wheelchair access in Notting Hill – a very challenging brief
- Very few buildings of this type in the area
- Our client had already exchanged on their sale and needed to move urgently
- A likely interim rental property was avoided for the client
A clever development in Gloucestershire, with new build properties set around a number of secure lakes.
A house with fantastic development potential and an impressive garden, on an attractive street in ‘Old Chelsea’.
- The client’s brief was to find an unmodernised house which they would develop to their own taste.
- They required 3,000 sq ft after work with a significant garden.
- We identified this house as meeting their requirements and representing great value. We negotiated a 16% discount from the original asking price, when a near identical house had sold at that original price only two months earlier.